She says the son went home for lunch and happened to see a picture of the stolen boat on Castanet and called his parents, who in turn called the company. "The father phoned me from the water and he said I'm looking at your stolen boat," says Gail. "They just kind of watched the boat and made sure no one went near it." While the boat and trailer have been recovered, police are still looking for the thieves.
DON QUIXOTE VS. CITY HALL When an American gets mad, he says "where's my Gun". When a Canadian gets pissed off he says "Where is my pen, I'm going to send a letter to the EDITOR". When the EDITOR won't publish his letter he sets up his own BLOG page. When I received enough support to get a Council Seat the dogma of the establishment became : "Better to have him inside the tent pissing out, than outside pissing in." (Only time will tell !)
Saturday, August 22, 2009
Observant family aids in boat recovery
She says the son went home for lunch and happened to see a picture of the stolen boat on Castanet and called his parents, who in turn called the company. "The father phoned me from the water and he said I'm looking at your stolen boat," says Gail. "They just kind of watched the boat and made sure no one went near it." While the boat and trailer have been recovered, police are still looking for the thieves.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment