Friday, September 09, 2016

Cops for Kids Ride

https://www.copsforkids.org/the-ride/
The 2016 Cops for Kids Ride will begin on September 9th and wrap up on September 18th. This years Ride is sure to be a thrilling yet gruelling experience with great potential to surpass last years fundraising capacity. For more information about this years Ride or to become more involved please contact us. You can also view our Riders page to learn who is taking part in the 2016 ride, and check back during the ride to read the Rider’s Blog with in depth updates on the riding conditions.

https://www.copsforkids.org/the-ride/



==========
3 Vernon Riders to donate to:
DENISE MCMAHON
Vernon
This will be my second year riding with Cops for Kids, and I’m excited to be a part of such an impactful team. We all work very hard together to help children who need it most in our communities, and I appreciate your assistance to meet my fundraising goal!
==============
KRISTA BOUDREAU
Vernon
After seeing the difference we can make to kids who need it most, I’m back on the bike to help. The kids we meet on our journey around the region are what motivates us to keep pedalling and working hard to help make their lives a little bit easier. Thank you for helping me help them.
============
NICOLAS REIMANN
Vernon
This will be my third Cops for Kids Ride from the Vernon North Okanagan Detachment. Each year, we pedal across South East District to raise money for children and families who need it most. The experience to meet the children during our ride is humbling and rewarding, knowing that we are making such a difference in their time in need. Thank you for helping me reach my fundraising goal.

No comments: